Third Party Websites. Third party websites accessed via the Site are not covered by this Policy and we accept no responsibility or liability in respect of third party sites. Please refer to the privacy policies published on any third party sites which you may access through the Site before submitting Personal Information to them.
Information We Collect. RTINGS may ask for and collect from you Personal Information and other information at certain points throughout the Site. The Personal Information collected is used to more efficiently operate RTINGS business, promote our services, products and administer the Site.
Information from Your Use on the Site. RTINGS may collect standard internet log information about how and when you use the Site. This information may include but, not be limited to, your IP address and location data, weblogs, time, date, browser used, referring web addresses, other communication data, searches conducted and pages visited.
Storage of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored in secured locations and on servers controlled by RTINGS, located whether at our office or at the offices of our service providers.
E-Mail Communications. Occasionally, RTINGS may send marketing or promotional e-mail communications to you with information that may be useful, including information about new products and/or services of RTINGS. In this process, we may collect certain information of which may include but, not limited to, the date/time you first opened our e-mail communications, the number of times you open our email communications and the total click-through activity on the content of our e-mail communications to compile general related statistics.
Opt-Out. If you prefer not to receive any further communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be removed, your Personal Information, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, will not be deleted but will be added to the relevant suppression list to ensure your request is complied with. All Personal Information is processed in line with the applicable data protection laws. We do not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
Service Providers. RTINGS may use third parties to manage one of more aspects of our business operations, including the processing or handling of Personal Information. When we do use an outside company, we use appropriate means to ensure that your Personal Information is used in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information. If you’re personally identifiable information changes, you may correct, update or delete it.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information. RTINGS may collect and process Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to ensure that content on the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- to provide the Service and to enable you to use the Service.
- to provide answers publicly to the questions received by you.
- to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints.
- to send you updates, notices, announcements and additional information related to the Service.
- to send you marketing and advertising material through e-mail messages, subject to your prior indication of consent.
- to conduct surveys and questionnaires.
- to communicate with you when RTINGS deems necessary.
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service.
- to handle breakdowns and malfunctions.
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind.
- to protect the rights and safety of our affiliated entities and third parties, as well as our own.
- to transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, or acquisition. In that event, any acquirer will be subject to our obligations under this Policy.
- as otherwise permitted by law.
Agreement to Terms of Policy. By using this Site and/or providing information to us, you accept and agree to the collection and use of your Personal Information for the purposes described. We review our policies regularly and occasionally need to effect modifications and/or updates.
Changes. From time to time RTINGS may make changes or alterations to the Policy. If any substantial changes are made to this Policy by way in which User’s Personal Information is used, these changes will be posted on this page.
Contact Us. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.