We have currently reviewed 3 headphones from 1More. They're a relatively new and affordable brand that makes well-built in-ears for critical listening.
Compared to other brands
- Sturdy Build Quality. 1More has surprisingly sturdy headphones, especially for their price range. Even their below 20$ options have a good metallic build and braided audio cables that feel durable and comparable to headphones 2 or 3 times their price range.
- Above-Average Sound. We have tested 3 headphones from 1More's lineup and all three have delivered an above average sound quality.
- Affordable Headphones. 1More doesn't have many options, but their current lineup of headphones are affordable, especially when comparing their sound and build quality to other in-ear headphones of the same caliber available on the market.
- Lack of Headphone Diversity. Unfortunately, being a fairly new brand, 1More does not have many headphone types or alternatives for different use cases. They mostly specialize in making in-ear headphones and have 1 over-ear model.
- Lacking in Features. The brand only offers two wireless headphones and 1 noise canceling in-ear with a lightning cable. This makes most of their lineup a bit less well-rounded than the competition, especially when you compare them to other brands like Bluedio and Soundpeats which have budget headphones packed with features.
Overall, 1More makes high-quality in-ears at a reasonable price when compared to other in-ear headphones of the same caliber. They have sturdy, durable designs and typically deliver an above-average audio reproduction that's easily on par with much pricier headphones. Unfortunately, being a relatively new brand, they do not have many options available in their lineup so they won't be the ideal brand for users looking for feature-packed, wireless, noise canceling headphones suitable for multiple use cases and varied environments.
Best 1More Headphones
1More has a simple naming strategy for their main lineup and a couple of other names for their cheaper models or over-ear variants. Below are some of their popular naming convention as shown on their website.
- Dual/Triple /Quad Driver= The main in-ear lineup primarily focused on delivering above-average audio for critical listening.
- Piston = The cheaper in-ear lineup that still delivers a good audio reproduction and surprisingly sturdy design.
- MK = The over-ear lineup. For now, there is only one wireless model, the MK802.
Best 1More Headphones for Mixed Usage
The best all-around headphone that we've tested from 1More so far are the Triple Drivers. They have a great audio reproduction, a good build quality, and they can easily fit in your pocket so you can have them on you at all times. They're a bit more comfortable than the 1More Quad, and they sound better at a lower price point. They won't be the ideal headphones to use in sound environments since they only block noise passively but with their multiple tip sizes and good sound, they are a great option especially if you like in-ears.
Best Budget 1More Headphones
The best 1More headphones in the budget price range are the 1More Piston Classic. They are one the most affordable in-ears for their build and sound quality. These cheap earbuds look and feel like they should cost 2 to 3 times their price range. They also have a more comfortable fit than the 1More Triple and Quad but do not come with as many premium tips. They're compact, will easily fit into your pocket and they are quite durable for their price. However, they do not block a lot of noise for an in-ear and their sound quality is significantly less balanced than that of the higher-end models from 1More.
1More is a relatively new brand specializing in high-quality in-ear headphones that deliver in the sound department. Most of their models are surprisingly sturdy and durable for their price and come with multiple tip sizes and quite a few accessories. Unfortunately, being relatively new means they do not have as many diversified headphone types. This means 1More would not be ideal for listeners looking for a very versatile and feature-packed wireless headset. However, if you like the in-ear design with a good build quality and an above-average sound, then 1More will not disappoint.
Discover our recommendations for the best earbuds and in-ears.