We are currently hiring full-time reviewers in Montreal, to test and review products.
- 50% - Test new products, by following the procedure
- 30% - Write reviews
- 20% - Answer questions by email and on the website
- You love doing research, analyzing and comparing products. You typically spend weeks doing research before buying something.
- You like helping people. The whole purpose of our website is to help people find the best product for them. Answering questions of the visitors accounts to approximately 20% of the job.
- You like learning new things. Even if you become an expert, you will never know everything. There will always be new technology.
- You are methodological.
- Technical background like in QA analyst/testing, technician with a DEP/DEC in electronic or computer science. An engineering degree is even better.
Send an email to email@example.com, with "[Tech Reviewer] X via website" as the subject, where X is your full name. In the body, write why you would like to work with us. Also attach your resume.