We have currently reviewed 5 Panasonic headphones. They make budget noise-canceling and casual listening headphones that are decent for everyday use.
Compared to other brands
- Budget Price. Most headphones from Panasonic are relatively cheap, especially, their noise canceling models. They don't always deliver the best noise isolation but their price range is a lot more affordable than other brands that also offer budget noise canceling headphones.
- Mediocre Sound Quality. The sound quality of the Panasonic headphones we've reviewed so far has been mediocre-at-best.
- Inconsistent Noise Canceling. Panasonic has one of the best performing noise-canceling headphones at this price range. They also have an over-ear model that isolate well in loud environments. However, most of their other headphones have a poor or subpar isolation making the brand a bit inconsistent when it comes to noise canceling.
Overall, Panasonic delivers cheap noise canceling headphones that perform much better than other brands regarding isolation. However, their noise isolation performance is a bit inconsistent, making some of their budget headphones not suitable for loud, noisy environments. They also do not have the best sound quality, and although some of their models should sound sufficiently good for casual listening, they won't be the ideal brand for more critical listeners.
Best Panasonic Headphones
Panasonic lacks a large line-up of headphones but covers most headphone types. However, their naming strategy is not as clearly defined as some of the other headphone brands.
- RP- B = This lineup covers both wireless in-ears and over-ear models. The B in the name refers to Bluetooth.
- RP- H = The over/on-ear lineup from Panasonic that has some noise canceling models.
Best Panasonic Headphones for mixed usage
The best Panasonic headphones for mixed usage are the RP-HC56 earbuds. They have one of the best noise canceling performances at their price range, they're compact and easy to carry on your person, and they have a long battery life.
Best budget Panasonic Headphones
Panasonic makes relatively cheap headphones, but if you really do not want to spend much on a pair of simple and straightforward headphones to keep on you at all times, then consider the RP-HJE120. They're highly portable, ultra-budget headphones that sound pretty good. However, their low price point is reflected in their build quality, which doesn't feel particularly durable.
Panasonic is not particularly known for their headphone lineup, but they offer some of the cheapest noise canceling headphones available on the market. Their models are best for casual everyday use and commuting as they do not deliver a lot of headphones meant for critical listening. We have yet to test Panasonic's full lineup and their pricier models but from the headphones we've reviewed so far, if you care about affordable noise canceling, then Panasonic will be a good brand for you. However, if you're a more critical listener, what Panasonic has to offer may not meet your standards.
Discover our recommendations for budget headphones.