Best SoundPeats Headphones - 2018
We have currently reviewed 4 SoundPeats headphones. They're an affordable brand that makes cheap headphones for sports and casual, everyday use. Some of their models are designed to look like popular headphones from other brands but at a fraction of their retail price.
Compared to other brands
- Good for Sports. Most headphones produced by SoundPeats are in-ear/earbud models, that are portable and stable for sports use. The greater majority of their current lineup are intended for working out, running and exercising.
- Affordable Wireless Headphones. Soundpeats has some of the cheapest wireless headphones available on the market. They also do wireless headphones quite well with up-to-date Bluetooth versions, truly wireless models and good wireless range.
- Mediocre Build Quality. SoundPeats' headphones don't have the best build quality or the most durable design when compared to other brands. However, it's to be expected at their budget price point.
- Subpar Sound Quality. The headphones we've measured from SoundPeats so far have a mediocre-at-best sound quality that won't be ideal if you're a critical listener. Their current headphone lineup is geared towards delivering a stable sports experience rather than an accurate audio reproduction.
- Lack of Variety We have yet to tests SoundPeats full lineup but their current headphone releases are mostly in-ears and earbuds with only one official over-ear design.
Overall, SoundPeats makes some of the most affordable wireless headphones that use up-to-date Bluetooth versions, as well as support for some latency and audio quality codecs like apt-X. They even offer some truly wireless headphones at a cheaper price point than any other brand. Unfortunately, they don't have a lot of variety in their models, their lineup focuses more on in-ear/earbud designs that are good for sports but offers nothing for more critical listeners who want a full sized headphone or dislike the in-ear fit.
Best Soundpeats Headphones
SoundPeats does not have a wide selection of headphone types but does offer a lot of in-ear and earbud models.
- Q = The primary lineup from SoundPeats, which covers all their wireless in-ear/earbuds headphones even the truly wireless models and their around-the-neck designs.
- A = The over-ear lineup.
- M/B = Simple and budget wired in-ear headphones.
Best Soundpeats Headphones for Mixed Usage
The best Soundpeats headphones for mixed usage are the Q9A. They're primarily sports headphones with a design similar to that of the much pricier Beats Powerbeats 2, but they're also versatile enough to be good everyday headphones. If you're looking for a compact wireless headset to carry on you at all times that you can also use at the gym, then the Q9A are a good option. They have a stable fit, they're a bit more comfortable than typical in-ear models and even have a decent sound quality to satisfy most listeners.
SoundPeats makes affordable wireless headphones. Their current lineup is mostly geared towards sports fans who need a compact headset for working out or running and don't mind sacrificing a bit of sound quality for a budget pair of headphones. However, SoundPeats doesn't have much headphone variety for now, which means if you don't find in-ears comfortable, then you won't have a lot of options to satisfy your preferences.
Discover our recommendations for the best earbuds and in-ear headphones.